Our Cat's are first and foremost pets and companion's before breeding, loved and cherished family members. Each kitten is raised in the house usually spending the first few weeks in my bedroom!
Once our kitten's are about four weeks old they have their own lavish room just for them, within the house. This ensures privacy and a peaceful environment for the Mum's raising them. Complete with a kitty TV playing kitty DVD's along with soothing sounds, driftwood and scratch poles, all to look forward to as they grow. When they are weaned they join the house hold, sleeping on my bed at night and creating much mischief.
From the 2019/2020 breeding season each kitten leaves home with the following:
- Registration (registered with Rare Cat Breeds of Australia)
- First Vaccination
- Vet Checked
- Complimentary initial Pet Insurance
- Care Notes
Kitten's are priced according to rarity of colour. If you are wanting a certain colour you are welcome to enquire about our waiting list.
- Solid and Traditional Colours $980.
- Rare Mink, Chocolate, Lilac $1,150
- Ultra rare Sepia $1,450. We only have a few Sepia kitten's available each breeding season.
Please note: A deposit is required of $250 to secure a kitten of your choice and the remainder is to be paid when the kitten is ten weeks of age. Non-refundable. Your kitten is not secured as your own until a deposit is paid.
Transport is available NZ wide and the kittens travel very well. Cost via AIR NZ to the North Island is $300 including an Air Approved Cage. Cost within the South Island is $210 including an Air Approved Cage. At times we have more than one kitten flying to your destination so prices may be reduced.
- Solid colours are colours such as Black, Blue (grey), etc. Solid colours are likely to have gold or green eyes and will never have blue eyes.
- Traditional colours are those seen in the Ragdoll and Birman, darker points and a light coloured body. Traditional colours will always have blue eyes.
- Mink's are rare. They are called Mink's, because the fur of this type of Miradoll is smoother than the Traditional colours. They feel like a ladies mink stole! Mink points are dark and their body colour a few shades lighter than their points. Mink's will have Aqua eyes (blue/green to green/blue) or occassinally blue.
- Sepia's are ultra rare. Two Mink or Sepia parents (or mink x sepia) are required to produce Sepia kitten's which still isn't a guarantee in any given litter, unless mating two Sepia's. Sepia points are dark and their body colour just a shade lighter than their points. Sepia's eyes are usually green, gold or copper although blueish is also possible.